CT Community Nonprofit Alliance (formerly CT Nonprofits) membership benefits are designed specifically for your organization. We will work with you one-on-one to make membership affordable while maximizing your benefits.
Every day, our staff works on behalf of our members to makes things easier. By bridging all sectors of the nonprofit community, we are able to create shared resources, connections and collaboration, a wealth of cost-saving benefits, timely information, best practices, referrals and a united voice that yields impact.
In 2014, our members enjoyed:
- Cost Savings: Member discounts on insurance, unemployment taxes, employee benefits, fundraising software, food, furniture, supplies, and audio and video conferencing.
- Public Policy Team: Always advocating for the best interests of nonprofits, our team includes three registered lobbyists, as well as an external firm. Together we urge legislators to remember the ways that nonprofits impact the fabric of our society and the state’s economy.
- CT Nonprofit Alliance Career Center: Connecticut’s premier online career center exclusively for the nonprofit community receives over 8000 hits each month. Members can post jobs for free!
- Center for Professional Development: Affordable expertise on a diversity of topics from the training arm of CT Nonprofits. Members enjoy reduced rates on many workshops.
- Annual Conference: Our signature annual event sells out every year and features nationally and internationally renound keynote speakers and world class trainers and workshop facilitators.
- Nonprofits Week(s) at the Capitol and Legislative Reception: 100 member organizations exhibiting their services to policy makers, followed by a meet and greet in the Atrium of the Legislative Office Building.
- Connections: Advice, resources and conversations for members through Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Promotion: We are always seeking to promote the great work our members do every day though our publications and communications. For example, we promote of our members’ special initiatives and events through our social media sites and Community Events Calendar.
- Professional Development opportunities for organizations in Fairfield County: Specialty workshops for board members, executive directors and development professionals in collaboration with Fairfield County Community Foundation.
- Principles and Practices: A publication supporting the growth and quality of our sector that provides tools for strategic planning while increasing public understanding of the nonprofit sector.
- Birdies for Charity: Fundraising made easy with CT Nonprofits and Travelers Championship!
Join over 500 other organizations in shaping the future of the nonprofit community.